[Home}  [SCANS]  [Recommendations]  [What is SCANS?]  [Curriculum]  [Classroom]  [Know-How]
   [Basic Education]   [SLC]   [Puzzle]   [Worklink]   [Certifications]                        [System Diagram]





I haven't seen it yet, but I understand there is even a 'certification' for mucking out barns.  

The following are examples of the 'certifications' that schools will issue in place of a diploma.  

Certificate of Initial Mastery   Be sure to read the 'skills' that this certificate represents.

School-to-Work Opportunities State Implementation Grant
Contract between the State of Idaho and the U.S. Department of Labor, June 15, 1995 

School-To-Work Grant

Certificate of Mastery  From the Idaho 1995 School-To-Work Grant

Learning For Life Skills

Certification for Customer Service

Career Clusters - aka Career Pathways    by Industry

Plan of Study for Agriculture

Plan of Study for Hospitality and Tourism